I learnt quite a lot from blog week. Participating was a bit of a last minute decision for me and I’m really glad that I did try it! I don’t think that I am a natural blogger, but I’m definitely improving. So what did I learn?
- Less is NOT more. More is more when it comes to posts. More posts = more followers/likes/comments 🙂
- Infographics can be fun!
- I like bad jokes. *blushes*
- I have a strong urge to name posts after puns based on songs from my youth/teens. A spectrum of colour was very nearly called
FiveSeven Colours in her HairStash (but you can’t use strikethrough on titles:(). This tells you several things: a) my rough age, b) I like music that makes me happy, not music that is fashionable, c) someone bought me Memory Lane: The Best of McFly for Easter (and I now have several earworms) and d) I like bad puns. Do you see a pattern emerging?
- I can use photoshop (a bit) to produce something tolerable.
- Chameleons are easier to draw than I thought!
- Free time and number of posts written are inversely proportional to one another.
- I knit far too much blue and turquoise.
- I am very indecisive.
- You lot are really nice and friendly!
- I actually enjoy blogging – and I never thought I would.